AEDC -- RFP for Marketing Plan
Timeline for events
- RFP Submissions Dec. 15, 2022
- RFP Selection Jan 5, 2023
- Marketing Plan Strategy Jan 15-March 15, 2023
- Asset deliverables by April 15, 2023
Purpose for the RFP
AEDC is seeking an individual or a team of individuals to audit AEDC’s marketing assets and develop a marketing strategy for a dynamic, regional organization. This will include creating key messaging, updated collateral, a media/outreach strategy and a library of photos, stories and videos.
Scope of Services
- Audit of Current Marketing and Communications (website, brochure, newsletter, social media pages, AEDC recognition by partners)
- Brand Messaging and Communication Guide
- Marketing Strategy and Road Map (Given a $30,000/$60,000/$90,000 budget)
- Media Library with photos, stories, videos
- Updated brochures or materials to share with partners
- Mechanism for tracking and measuring success
This will include the following scope of work:
- Work with partners, client and staff to develop talking points for staff and board members (Talking points for team/community partners with messaging for different audiences)
- Identify and evaluate AEDC’s target audiences
- Travel with the Program Director to the core Redwood Coast Region (Del Norte, Mendocino and Lake Counties) to talk to partners, clients, potential partners and clients about how to best market to their areas and gather materials for the media library
- Create strategies, materials and goals specifically designed to educate/inform funding partners and other referral agencies about the services and products of AEDC
- Compile recommendations for marketing partnerships
- Compile opportunities to increase AEDC’s visibility with strategic logo placement and referral information with state, local and national partners.
- Evaluate current branding with recommendation for improvement or how to rebrand (with the understanding that rebranding would require additional funding)
- Make recommendations to create video content to educate about AEDC
- Conduct a website audit
- Identify ways to use Customer Relationship Management software to improve marketing
- Identify ways to improve client relationships in ways beyond loan servicing
- Develop advertising strategies and budget recommendations
- Recommendation to hone in on AEDC (just the letters) as a name and re-brand with that adaptation, unless a name change is clearly identified as being necessary during the planning.
- Create a mechanism to track and measure success.
Shall not Exceed
Costs for the planning proposal should not exceed $30,000. If a full re-branding is recommended and funds are available, a new proposal will be required for that process.
Please submit your RFP via mail AEDC, Attn: Susan Seaman, 707 K Street, Eureka, CA 95501 or email [email protected].